Eeeek it has been nearly two weeks since I last posted. Not alot has been happening. Been busy doing stuff but not alot of it. Food was out of control oh and alcohol , hate to know how much I gained. The past two day's have been alright. Between 800-100 calories. Better then what it was but still not great. Well nearly finished cleaning all I have left is dishes. Going to watch a movie, have a nap, and then I am going to start studying for my exam in 2 and a half weeks. Have also applied for a house so fingers crossed that goes through. Well sorry I am not being that exciting atm and the worst blogger ever lately.But feels good to be liquid fasting again cos god I feel pudgey.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh