So it was a total fail. Bot because Rawtil4 does not work but because I couldn't maintain it. The occasional slip became the frequent slip to the who the fuck cares I'll eat whatever whenever.  I have gained since early December 12kgs wtf. Im back onto counting calories but I don't want to go back to restricting. I want to enjoy life again. Allow myself the occasional indulgence. No more drastic diets just sensible choices and being kind to myself. Lifes too short to try and be size 0. I have changed my goal weight even. I'll be happy with being at 80 kgs instead of under 60 like was my original goal. Just taking stock on whats important in my life and my job makes me miserable so I just want the otger aspects of my life to suck less.

This job has taken such a heavy toll on me. My self confidence is at all time low. Probably why I gained so much. I know I need a new job but I know the longer I hang in the better it will look on my resume.

Omg this guy on the train has the snallest head to body ratio Ive ever seen.

Well that is my head for tonight.

Farewell my pretties.

Jb xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh